Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone & Ginger Balsamic Reduction
- 4 fresh ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 8 Tbsp mascarpone cheese
- Alessi Ginger infused Balsamic Reduction
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Spray cut side of peaches with cooking spray. Lay cut side down on hot grill and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel iced and grill marks are dark brown. Turn over and grill another 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove peaches to platter and cover with foil for about 5 minutes to allow steam to cause peach skin to loose. Pull peach skin off with butter knife and discard.
3. Turn peaches over and fill each pit dimple with 1 Tbsp of mascarpone. Place two Mascarpone-filled peach halves on 4 dessert plates and drizzle each with some of the Alessi Ginger infused Balsamic Reduction.
Recommeneded Wine: Mondoro Moscato d'Asti