The Pioneer Woman
- 16 slices Bread (whole Wheat Is Great!)
- 2 sticks Salted Butter, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar (more To Taste)
- 3 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract (more To Taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg (optional)
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
16 slices Bread (whole Wheat Is Great!)
2 sticks Salted Butter, Softened
1 cup Sugar (more To Taste)
3 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract (more To Taste)
1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Smush softened butter with a fork. Dump in sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg, if using. Stir to completely combine.
Spread on slices of bread, completely covering the surface all the way to the edges.
Place toast on a cookie sheet. Place cookies sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil until golden brown and bubbling. Watch so it won't burn!
Remove from oven and cut slices into halves diagonally.