Slow-Cooker Cranberry Orange Pork Roast
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 flat boneless pork loin roast (4 lb.)
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. zest and 1/4 cup juice from 1 orange
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
MIX cranberry sauce, dressing and soy sauce; pour over meat. Cover with lid.
COOK on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquid in slow cooker. Cover meat to keep warm. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH 10 min. or until thickened.
SLICE meat; place on platter. Drizzle lightly with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Prepare using KRAFT Tangy Bacon CATALINA Dressing & Marinade.
When cooking a pork roast in a slow cooker, it is best to use a wide flat roast since it both fits better in most slow cookers and is less likely to overcook.
For best results, do not cook the meat on the HIGH heat setting.
You'll also love
- BACON CHEESEBURGER BOMBS 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lattice Bacon for BLT 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- PEACH SANGRIA 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Egg Sandwich with Spinach, Brie &... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick Strawberry Ice Cream 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Hot Pink Lemonade 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Copycat Panera Bread Double Orange... 4.2/5 (51 Votes)
- Dutch Baby - Blueberry 4.5/5 (31 Votes)