Ramen Noodle Skillet
- 1 - lb lean ground beef
- 2 1/2 - cups water
- 2 - 3 oz packages beef or oriental flavored ramen noodles
- 1 - ramen seasoning packet, optional
- 3/4 - cup stir fry sauce
- 2 - cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 - 8 oz can baby corns
- 1 - 8 oz can water chestnuts
Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Add water, one soup seasoning packet, sauce, vegetables, baby corn and water chestnuts.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Break up noodles; add to skillet.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 - 8 minutes, until sauce is thickened and noodles are tender.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thai Ramen... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)