- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 t grated ginger
- 4 t lime juice, divided
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb skirt steak sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/4 c hoisen sauce
- 1 t ketchup
- lime wedges
- peanuts and sliced scallions
1) preheat grill to md heat
2) combine garlic, ginger and 2t lime juice in a dish. season with salt and pepper. toss in steak and marinate 10 minutes.
3) meanwhile, whisk together hoisen, ketchup and remaining lime juice. season with salt and pepper.
4) weave each steak slice thru a skewer lengthwise and season with salt and pepper. make sure to stretch and flatten.
5) oil grill grate. grill skewers to desired doneness, flipping once. serve with dipping sauce, lime wedges, peanuts and scallions