Black & white pudding squares
- 24 oreo cookies, finely crushed (makes about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkgs vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding
1. Mix first cookies crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9 in pan.
2. Beat cream cheese, vanilla pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups milk in bowl with mixer until well blended. Spread over crust.
3. Beat chocolate pudding mix and remaining milk with whisk for 2 min; spoon into resealable plastic food storage bag. Snip off small corner from bottom of the bag. Inserting tip into pudding mixture, squeeze chocolate pudding into 6 lengthwise strips over vanilla pudding. Drag toothpick through the strips to decorate. Refrigerate 4 hours.