French's Original Green Bean Casserole
What is Thanksgiving without Green Bean Casserole? Did you know that more than 40 million Americans will be making green bean casserole this year? Try this popular recipe from French's.
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from abcnews.go.com
Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
Tip: You may substitute 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) cut green beans, drained or 4 cups fresh, cooked cut green beans.
Recipe courtesy French's.
You'll also love
- Tammy's Crunchy Pumpkin Cake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cake 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Cherry & Raspberry Ripple Gelato 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Pizza 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Reindeer Cupcakes 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic &... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Iced Nutella Coffee 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Skillet Parmesan Rolls 4.5/5 (38 Votes)