Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (1.63 oz.) package (1/3 cup) candy coated peanut butter pieces
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package using oil, water and egg. Spread batter in greased pan.
BAKE 17 to 22 minutes or until edges are set. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 45 minutes or until completely cooled. Freeze brownie base 20 minutes for easier spreading of filling.
COMBINE 1 1/2 cups peanut butter and powdered sugar in small bowl; blend well. Spread over cold brownie base.
MELT chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Add 1/4 cup peanut butter; mix well. Spread over bars. Sprinkle top with peanuts and candies. Score bars to make 36 pieces. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store covered at room temperature. Cut bars using scored lines as a guide.