Really Really Good Candied Sweet Potatoes
These are Really Really Good Candied Sweet Potatoes! This dish was a hit at a church dinner. Very good!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 70mins
Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes, until done.
When cooled, peel and cut into chunks.
Place in 2 quart baking dish.
In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients, cook and stir until mixture boils.
Pour over potatoes. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Note: I added marshmallows and chopped pecans towards the end of the cooking time.
You'll also love
- Strawberry dumplings 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Marbled Cheesecake with Raspberry... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Ma B's bratkartoffeln (German home... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Using Splenda Brown... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Baked Apple Pie Ice Cream Bowls 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Paleo Apple Almond Muffins 4.6/5 (24 Votes)