Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp flour, all purpose or coconut for gluten free
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans, 20 oz each, pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs, we use Ritz
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x9 casserole dish.
In a large bowl, stir together well sugar and flour. Gradually stir in cheese. Stir in pineapple. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; blend in 6 Tbsp pineapple juice. Crumble over pineapple mixture. Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Pineapple Mango Rum Cocktail 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Duncan... 4.6/5 (90 Votes)