Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp flour, all purpose or coconut for gluten free
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans, 20 oz each, pineapple chunks, drained, reserve juice
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs, we use Ritz
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9x9 casserole dish.
In a large bowl, stir together well sugar and flour. Gradually stir in cheese. Stir in pineapple. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; blend in 6 Tbsp pineapple juice. Crumble over pineapple mixture. Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.