Black Olive Appetizers
These festive appetizers are both beautiful and delicious, filled with savory pepperoni, the cheese of your choice, and the vegetable sticks of your choice. Serve this on their own, as the center of your appetizer spread, or on the side of a ranch Cesar salad. These cute little bite-sized morsels are exactly what your first course needs.
- 1 (5.75-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, super colossal-size
- 22 slices pepperoni, sliced thin, about 1 1/2-inches in diameter
- cheese, of your choice, cut in 2-inch long, thin julienne strips
- carrots or zucchini, cut into 2-inch long, thin julienne strips or bell peppers, cut into 2- inch long, thin julienne strips or kohlrabi, cut into 2-inch long, thin julienne strips
- fresh herb, for garnish (dill, basil, parsley or tarragon)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cut thin slice off bottom of each olive, forming a flat base.
Roll up slice of pepperoni and place inside pitted end of each olive.
Fill center of each pepperoni slice with desired combination of cheese, vegetables and herbs.
Stand olives on serving plate.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Oven Fried Pork Chops 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potato 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- The Absolute BEST Crockpot Beef... 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Pasta, Tomatoes, Veggie Broth,... 4.4/5 (83 Votes)