Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- 2/3 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2/3 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 1 1/3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 to taste extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 1/3 ounces caprino goat cheese or 5 1/3 ounces other goat cheese, room temperature
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from food.com
Saute garlic and onion in 2 Tbls. butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
Stir wine and lemon juice into skillet, increase heat to medium high, and simmer to reduce by half.
Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper; remove from heat; set aside.
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Grill chicken over hot coals 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce over chicken.