BBQ Chicken and Cornbread in Crock Pot
- 1.3 lb package of chicken tenderloins
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 About 2 cups of BBQ sauce
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
1. Spray bottom of crockpot with cooking spray. Dice chicken tenderloins into bite size pieces and place them in the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Peel and dice sweet potato into 1/2 inch cubes. Add to crockpot and mix in with the chicken and corn.
3. Pour bottle of BBQ sauce over the mixture in the crockpot. Add about 1/4 cup of water and stir through.
4. Prepare Jiffy cornbread mix as directed on box and pour over the top of the BBQ chicken mixture. (I would have made 2 boxes if I had had another on hand.)
5. Set to low and cook for 6 hours.
6. Serve BBQ Chicken Cornbread Casserole. This is a great one dish dinner!