Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (5.3 ounce) cup Yoplait Greek 100
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 7 bars Nature Valley Oats -n- Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
- 1 (28-ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whipped cream (optional)
Crush granola bars until very finely crushed. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter and drizzle over granola bars. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar. Stir together until well mixed, press into the bottom of a pie pan.
2. In a microwave, melt together the chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of butter until melted. Spread over the bottom of the crust.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, eggs, Yoplait, remaining tablespoon of butter, and remaining sugar. Pour into pie crust.
4. Bake pie in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until the center of the pie is set. Remove and cool completely before slicing and serving.
5. Top with whipped topping, if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)