Mrs. dash mexican lasagna
- alb ground turkey
- 26oz jar of pasta sauce
- 2 c frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (15.5oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can, 4oz diced green chiles
- 1 package mrs dash taco seasoning mix
- 6 6" tortillas
- 2 c shredded cheddar
- 16oz jar salsa
1) preheat oven to 350. brown turkey in skillet and drain. stir in sauce, corn, beans, chiles and mrs dash taco mix.
2) spread half sauce mix in 13"x9" baking dish. arrange 3 tortillas over sauce ( cut tortillas in half before arranging them) sprinkle with half the cheese. layer remaining sauce and tortillas. pour salsa on top.
3) cover and bake 20 minutes. uncover and top with remaining cheese. bake an additional 10 minutes or til sauce bubbles and cheese melts.