Delicious vegan stuffing is a perfect side dish for the Thanksgiving turkey, and no one else will know it is vegan! Or serve any time of year as a savory side dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound bag Pepperidge Farms stuffing cubes, without seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable broth
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, celery, carrots, mushrooms & pine nuts. Let cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add stuffing mix, herbs & spices, mix well adding broth a little at a time for moisture.
Spoon into a baking dish, cover and heat at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Take cover off during the last 10 minutes. Remove from oven when finished and cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Brazilian Chicken Curry 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Salmon Ceviche with Tomatoes and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Swiss Chard Stems, Grilled with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Captain Morgan Rum & Pumpkin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Noodle Kugel with Dried... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornbread Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sage, Sausage & Apple Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Wild Rice Dressing with Roasted... 5/5 (1 Votes)