White Chicken Chili
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots, diced
- 3 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 boxes (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans (not drained)
- 2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 pkg. frozen corn (32 oz)
- 2 cans Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 pkg. McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning
- Salt (to taste – don’t need much)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 T brown sugar
In a very large pot (at least 7 qt), saute the onion, carrots, and ground turkey until turkey is done. Drain.
Add beans, corn, Ro-Tel tomatoes and seasoning pkgs. to the large pot. Stir to combine all of the ingredients and then add the chicken broth.
Bring to a boil and simmer for an hour to allow the carrots to cook and flavors to merge. Add salt, pepper (to taste) brown sugar.
Leave simmering on stove until ready to serve.
Serve with sour cream, chopped cilantro, shredded Pepper Jack cheese, avocado or tortilla chips.