- 1 strawberry jello
- 1 raspberry jello
- l lemon jello
- l orange, peach or apricot jello
- 1 cherry, grape or watermelon jello
- 2 lime jello
- large cool whip
1. Boil water. Powder and add 1 cup of water boiling slowly.
2. Put in round dish and place in fridge overnight to harden.
3. Start at middle and slice. Go around the edge. Cut in cubes.
4. On 2nd day. Take large mixing bowl. Put 2 green jello powder in bowl and add 1 cup boiling water, 4 ice cubes add and stir. Cool off. When bottom cool, take remaining ice, large cool whip and add all of it to green jello and stir until blended. Add cut pieces of colour jello and mix all together.
5. Put in fridge and serve next day when settled.