Fusilli with Roasted Bell Peppers
- 2 cups dried long fusilli
- dash of olive oil
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 2 oz freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and add the fusilli with a dash of olive oil. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Drain, return to the saucepan and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400F. Arrange the chunks of bell pepper on a baking sheet and place under a hot broiler for about 5 minutes, or until slightly charred.
Mix the bell pepper into the pasta with the remaining ingredients and toss together to combine. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and bake for about 15 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve.