Smoky BBQ T-Bone Steaks
- 4 (1-inch thick) T-Bone steaks
- Olive oil
- Smoky BBQ Rub (Tom Douglas rub - love smoky)
- 4 Tbsp butter (for topping)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Rub all over with olive oil and sprinkle generously when Smoky BBQ Rub. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill steaks about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
3. Transfer to platter; top each steak with 1 Tbsp butter and season, to taste, with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Recommended Wine: Cline Syrah
Recommended Beer: Epic Golden Ale