Grilled Sea Scallops with Spicy Mango Topper
- Olive Oil
- 8 American Pride all-natural, dry, Grade A sea scallops
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Mango topper
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
In a medium bowl, stir together mangoes, lime juice, brown sugar, red pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon and allspice. Set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Clean the grill with a brush and oil it to prevent sticking.
Toss scallops in olive oil to coat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked to taste.
Serve scallops with mango topper.
You'll also love
- Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kung Pao Tuna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon and Onion Frittata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caribbean Shrimp Kabobs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Striped Bass with Chunky... 0/5 (0 Votes)