Juicy Pork tenderloins wrapped in bacon with the most delicious marinade of garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced onions and white vinegar will become a favorite at your table.
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin, cut Into 4 pieces
- 1 pound bacon
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon onions, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 300mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon. Place in an 8 1/2 x 11 inch pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork.
Combine soy sauce, onions, garlic salt, vinegar, salt, pepper and brown sugar in a small bowl; stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Bake in a 300°F oven for two to three hours. To prevent burning, place foil over the top when bacon is crispy. Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.
You'll also love
- Orange Juice Cake 4.6/5 (79 Votes)
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Hershey's Extreme Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Jerk Chicken and Slaw 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce 4.4/5 (82 Votes)