Peach and Fennel Salad
- 3 ripe yellow peaches, pitted and cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 medium bulb fennel, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced beef bresola
- 4 big handfuls wild arugula
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from cookingchanneltv.com
Combine the peaches, fennel and onions in a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss with your hands.
Lay the slices of bresola on the edges of your serving platter and add the arugula to the center. Top the arugula with the peach-fennel mixture. Drizzle with more olive oil.
Serve the salad immediately after plating. It can't sit too long or the lemon juice will "cook" the bresola.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (162 Votes)
- Mini Peach Cobbler Recipe 4.5/5 (142 Votes)