Rum Slush recipe
This is just as delicious without the alcohol. Just increase the soda to 8 cups.
- One 10-ounce jar maraschino cherries, undrained
- One 12-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- One 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
- One 12-ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups light or dark rum
- 6 cups ginger ale or club soda
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from nola.com
Combine the cherries and the limeade concentrate in a blender and process until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large plastic pitcher and add the orange juice concentrate, the pink lemonade concentrate, the rum and ginger ale or club soda. Stir to dissolve the concentrate and blend well. Cover and put in the freezer for at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.