Savory Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. soft bread crumbs
- 3 T. chicken broth
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. salt-free seasoning
- 1/8 t. garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 hamburger buns, split
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Combine all ingredients except buns in a large bowl. Stir lightly with a fork until well blended. Form into 4 to 6 burgers.
Heat a cast-iron skillet and spray with non-stick vegetable spray. Cook burgers until cooked through and nicely golden. Serve on buns.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Glazed Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Roast 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Marsala 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Phyllo Rolls 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Pizza - No Dough 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Canned Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Sisler Family Spinach Hamburgers 4.3/5 (6 Votes)