Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies with Hazelnut Drizzle
You're going to love these Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies with Hazelnut Drizzle! So decadent and delicious!
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Microwave chocolate hazelnut spread in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 15 seconds. Stir. Drizzle over cookies.
You'll also love
- Turkey Escarole Soup with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Slice of Heaven Spice Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Walnut Orange... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Healthy Sugar Cookies 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pistachio Orange Christmas Cookie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Nutella Hazelnut Biscotti 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate-Hazelnut... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)