Mushroom and Onion Steak Dinner with Sweet Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless round steaks
- 3/4 cup steak sauce or your choice (we use A1)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8-ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 - 4 large sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
Place steaks in a large baggie and add steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mushrooms, and onion.
Marinade in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
Remove steaks from baggie and place in a pan on the stove to slightly brown. Salt and paper steaks as
Once browned add to slow cooker. Pour all contents in baggie over the steaks.
Wash sweet potatoes really well and fork them. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap individually in foil pieces.
Place wrapped potatoes over the steaks.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until potatoes are tender. Season potatoes to your desired taste.
You'll also love
- CHARD AND LENTIL SOUP from Samuel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Petite Pavlovas with Lemon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH ANCHOVY... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUTEED FIDDLEHEAD AND MUSHROOM... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ann Romney's Sweet Potato Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shakshuka with Caramelized... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE LOADED SWEET POTATO 0/5 (0 Votes)