Spinach Quiche Bites
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- One third cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One eighth teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; place flat on work surface. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds. Press each round in bottom and up sides of ungreased mini muffin cup. Repeat with second pie crust.
In 8-inch skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp; drain on paper towels. Add onions to same skillet with bacon drippings; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until tender. Drain.
In medium bowl, place onions. Crumble bacon; add to onion. Add eggs; beat well with fork. Stir in half-and-half, cheese, salt and nutmeg. Stir in spinach. Divide mixture evenly into crust-lined cups.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. With tip of knife, loosen and remove quiches from cups. Serve warm or cool. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Betty Crocker Strawberry Margarita... 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Zucchini Gratin 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- BBQ Potatoes 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Pink Starburst Shot 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan... 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- BEEFMANN PASTRAMI 1A 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- The Best French Bread Pizza 4.5/5 (60 Votes)