Pork Chop Skillet Dinner
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 c. uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 1/4 c. chicken stock
- 1 c. orange juice
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 orange slices
1. Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork until it's well browned on both sides.
2. Add the onion and rice to the skillet. Cook until the rice is lightly browned.
3. Stir in the stock, orange juice, 2 tbsp. parsley and black pepper and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
4. Cover and cook for 20 min. or until pork is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the orange slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley.