Vegetable Skillet Supper With Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 6 to 8 small red potatoes (about 1 pound), thinly sliced
- Turkey Meatballs
- 2 medium Vidalia or other sweet onions (about 1 pound), cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
Place potatoes in a large skillet; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or just until potatoes are tender.
Drain; place potatoes in a bowl, and set aside.
Add Turkey Meatballs, onion wedges, and bell peppers to skillet; saute 3 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook 3 minutes, stirring gently.
Remove from heat; stir in vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Add cucumber; stir gently