Italian Antipasto Squares
These Italian antipasto squares are a great appetizer for any party, or fix them for a light supper and serve with a side salad with Italian dressing.
- 2 (8-ounce) cans pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced American cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced capocollo
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12-ounce.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 egg yolk beaten
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter 13x9-inch pan or spray with coking spray. Unroll 1 can of dough into 1 large rectangle; place in buttered pan. Press in bottom and 3/4 inch up sides of pan to form crust, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
Layer all meats and cheeses in order listed over dough. In small bowl, beat 2 eggs, the garlic powder and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over meat and cheese layers. Layer roasted peppers over top.
Unroll second can of dough into 1 large rectangle; press into 13x9-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place over top of layered ingredients. Pinch edges to seal. Brush beaten egg yolk over dough. Cover with foil.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Serve warm.