Cranberry Pork Chops
First made 4-20-2011. Easy and delicious. Pork does not dry out!
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash
- 2-4 pork chops, bone in or boneless ( I used 2 thick bone in pork chops)
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour with Mrs. Dash seasoning. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
2. In a large oven proof skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-high heat until well browned.
In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce and vinegar; pour over pork chops. Cover and put in 350 degree oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (676 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)