Wild Mushroom and Artichoke Dip
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps (~ 4 oz)
- 1 (6oz) pkg presliced portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (1oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 1 (8oz) block 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 (8oz) block fat free cream cheese
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 deg.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine mushrooms and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl, stirring until well blended.
Spoon mixture into a 2 qt casserole coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 deg for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.