Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
- 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
Roll CHicken breast up to conseal cream cheese.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
You'll also love
- Crab Quiche 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Fontina... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Saucy Crockpot Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ Bacon Stuffed Meatloaf 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs | Melissa Joulwan 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Whole Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Chicken Breast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Breasts with... 5/5 (1 Votes)