Perfect Pressure Cooker Pot Roast
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1.2 oz) pkg. brown gravy mix
- 1 (14.5 oz) can beef broth
Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat with the lid open. Brown the roast on all sides in the hot oil.
In a small cup or bowl, mix together the Italian salad dressing mix, Ranch dressing mix, and gravy mix. Sprinkle them evenly over the roast. Pour in the beef broth and add the chopped onion.
Seal and lock the pressure cooker and cook over high heat to build pressure until the indicator sounds. Turn heat down to medium, and cook for 45 mins. Remove from heat and let stand 5 mins. You can use the juices as an au jus, or thicken with flour or cornstarch to make a yummy gravy.