Mother Daniel's Rhubarb-Ginger Jam
Can be doubled.
Keeps refrigerated for 3 months.
- 1 lb. sliced rhubarb
- 1 1/4 C. Sugar
- 3 T. Chopped crystallized ginger (about 1 oz.)
- 1 t. Grated lemon peel
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Combine all ingredients in heavy, medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to boil
Reduce heat to medium and simmer until jam thickens and mounds on spoon, stirring often to prevent scorching; about 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Boneless Slow Cook Beef Ribs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut-Bluberry Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- cookie - Black Bean Cookies 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Sweet Potato Chili 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Rhubarb Jam - using freshTECH Jam... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)