- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups cooked crawfish tail meat (about 12 ounces)
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and next 6 ingredients (green onions through garlic); sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle flour over vegetables; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk. Cook over medium heat until thick (about 8 minutes), stirring constantly. Stir in salt and next 4 ingredients (salt through black pepper). Remove from heat; let stand 3 minutes. Add cheddar cheese and sour cream, stirring until cheese melts. Stir in crawfish.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Add water to a medium skillet to a depth of 1 inch; bring to a simmer. Dip 1 tortilla in water using tongs. Spoon 1/4 cup crawfish mixture into the center of 1 tortilla; roll tightly, and place in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with crawfish mixture and remaining tortillas. Spread remaining crawfish mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Cover and bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.