Quick Mushroom Chicken Bake
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Ground black pepper
- Hot cooked rice, pasta or mashed potatoes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Place the chicken into a 2-quart baking dish.
Stir the soup, mushrooms, milk, cheese and garlic in a small bowl. Season with the black pepper. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.