Simple and delicious sweet roasted corn with butter and your favorite seasonings.
- Fresh corn with husk on
- Your favorite seasonings
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place whole corn on cob on oven racks (you do not have to wet or do anything else to it)
Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
When finished, if you grab the top of corn and grab the silk from the top and pull it you will get most of the silk off the corn so when you peel the corn you don’t have very much work to do.
Butter and Season as you like!
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Crispy Roasted Sweet Potato Fries 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Tenders with Balsamic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ancho Chicken Tacos with Cilantro... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Parmesan Asparagus 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamtastic Panini with Provolone... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Southern Cornbread Dressing 4/5 (1 Votes)