Acorn Squash Soup Vitamix
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup low fat evaporated milk
- 1/2 medium acorn squash, cooked, peeled, seeded
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 7mins
Adapted from vitamix.com
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Select Variable 1.
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
Blend for 4 to 5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Pork Dinner 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- BLACKENED PORK ROAST 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Ratatouille Bisque 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Hazelnut Tea Cake with Moscato... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Egg and Broccoli Casserole 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef or Pork Green Chile Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- bars - ginger pumpkin bars 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.8/5 (5 Votes)