Grilled Jerk Chicken Wings
- 1/2 c. Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 18 fresh chicken wings
- 2 c. honey bbq sauce
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
1. Place jerk seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat. In a small bowl, combine bbq sauce, brown sugar, mustard and ginger; set aside.
2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken wings, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 12-16 min, turning occasionally.
3. Brush with sauce. Grill or broil, uncovered, 8-10 min longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.