Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Alfredo (Freeze ahead)
This was just ok. In the future, I'd add broccoli, pepper and mushrooms maybe the last hour or two of cooking - they turned into mush.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 2 (16 oz) jars Alfredo sauce (I use light)
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag and mix together.
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Serve with cooked fettuccine noodles