Halloween Zombie Chex Mix
A festive sweet Halloween party snack mix with vanilla and cinnamon Chex, chopped chocolate candy, candy corn, and drizzled candy melts.
- 4 cups Vanilla Chex cereal
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 2 cups chocolate Halloween candy, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 1 cup orange or red candy melts
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In very large bowl, mix cereals. Chop chocolate candy into bite-size pieces. Add to cereal mixture along with candy corn. Toss to combine.
Spread mixture evenly on waxed paper.
Melt orange and chocolate candy melts separately as directed on packages. Stir 1 tablespoon oil into each color; stir until well combined. Drizzle melted candy coatings over cereal mixture.
Top mix while chocolate is still soft with orange, red or brown sprinkles for an extra-festive touch.