Fish, Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo
"This is a very simple recipe and it tastes divine! My sister and I were trying to come up with the perfect Alfredo recipe and we found it."
- 11 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 11 ounces cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2-3/4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in the butter for about one minute. Pour in half and half; stir. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly. After all Parmesan is added, mix in parsley and salt. Stir frequently making sure it does not boil. Sauce will take a while to thicken.
When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta noodles; serve hot.
You'll also love
- Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Light Mousse 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles with Tofu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Pan-fried Sirloin Steak with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Dip with Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Beef and Peppers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swordfish Steaks - Ginger/Lime 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pepperoni Rigatoni 0/5 (0 Votes)