Ultimate Sweet Potato Slow Cooker
- 4 lbs. sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter, cut up
Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch slices (about 10 cups). Place in 5-6 qt. slow cooker.
In a bowl combine all remaining ingredients except butter. Pour mixture over sweet potatoes. Toss to coat.
Top with butter pieces.
Cover and cook on low 5 hours. Before serving stir sauce and coat on top.