Cheddar Olive Appetizers
Deep-fried and cheesy, these Cheddar Olive Appetizers are covered in an ooey, gooey cheese mixture, then deep-fried to golden crispiness for the perfect pop-able appetizer bites that you can serve at any celebratory social event or dinner party. Serve this appetizer with your favorite dip, such as ranch or a dill yogurt dip, or even just serve them on their own, because they're so good they don't even really need a sauce.
- 2 cups Crystal Farms® Wisconsin Aged Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup Crystal Farms® butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 24 large pimento-stuffed green olives
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from crystalfarmscheese.com
Preheat oven to 375° F
In a large bowl, blend together cheese and butter with electric mixer. Add flour and paprika; mix well.
Shape 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture around each olive, dipping hands in flour, if necessary, to prevent sticking.
Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
Remove from baking sheet and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Delicious Ham and Potato Soup 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Dessert - Caramel Apple Crisp 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato-Fennel Soup 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Spring Chicken Stew 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Brie 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Ground Lamb & Hummus Pita Pizzas 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Rustic Tomato-Olive Pizza - WW 4.6/5 (13 Votes)