- 1-1/4 lb. of mixed whole raw nuts (I use cashews, almonds and pecans)
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoons of cayenne
- 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Toast the nuts in the oven (do not let them burn).
Combine the rosemary, cayenne, brown sugar and salt in a small bowl.
Please the toasted nuts in large bowl and toss with with melted butter can coat the nuts evenly. Then toss with rosemary mixture.