Crockpot Cornbread Dressing
- 1 8-inch skillet of Jiffy cornbread (2 pkg. baked)
- 2 cups of fine bread crumbs (buy at store) 1 cup = 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 box of chicken broth (May have to add more if too dry)
- 2 Tbs. butter dotted on top
Saute onions and celery in butter then mix all ingredients and put in greased crock pot; dot with the butter. Cook on high for 3-4 hours. When done, fluff with a fork…edges and bottom included. Let set a while then serve.
Can bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.