Apple Raisin Drop Cookies
These apple raisin cookies are spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg for an awesome blend of some of your favorite fall flavors.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coarsely shredded apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, sour cream and eggs in large bowl. Blend well. Stir in apple and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1-inch apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool 5 minutes or until completely cooled. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store in air tight container.
Dried cranberries or chopped pecans can be used instead of raisins.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew with Guinness 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Bourbon Glazed Smoke Pork Chops 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey Caramel Apples 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Choctaw fall cake (Native American... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- bars - No-Bake Banana Nut Protein... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Reboot - Juice - Pineapple Power 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cherry-Caramel Sticky Buns 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Snickerdoodle... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)