Beef and Bean Crescent Burritos
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup drained rinsed back beans (from a 15oz can)
- 2 TBS taco seasoning mix (from 1.25oz pkg)
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
1) Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a skillet, brown ground beef over med-high heat 5 - 7 mins, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling over med-high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
2) If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough on work surface. Separate into 8 long rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal.
If using sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. Cut into 8 total rectangles. Spoon beef mixture down center of each rectangle; sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup of the cheese. Starting with short side, roll up; pinch edge to seal. Place seam side down on lightly sprayed cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
3) Bake 15 - 20 mins or until golden brown. Serve warm.